- Create an account on eHive, and then join the Kiwi Chicks eHive community.
- Add objects into your online collection.
- Now select objects to include in the Kiwi Chicks community in one click.
- You can contribute up to 200 objects for free, more with paid accounts.
- Download the Kiwi Chicks Flyer and pass it on!
What to contribute
- Kiwi Chicks will showcase all types of objects from New Zealand girl history.
- We want objects used by girls, for girls, about girls, and girl material culture, including found objects, photographs, fine art, clothing, and ephemera.
How to contribute
- Choose the objects in your collection to contribute
- Finalise the content you’d like to share about these objects
- Select or create digital images for the objects
- Ensure that you have copyright clearance to publish the objects and images
- Upload your records in bulk or create them online in eHive